Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Kelly Ann Collins!!!

Happy birthday, Kelly Ann Collins!!!!!!!!1!111!1!

Okay, it's really tomorrow -- Sat 4 August -- but I wanted to send my best wishes now because I have a full schedule tomorrow [!!!]. I believe KAC is turning 22 tomorrow. AWWWWWWWWWW!!!

You all should cruise by one of her many, many sites [it's SOOOOOO hard to keep up with KAC!!!] and leave your best wishes.

BTW, tomorrow [4 August] is also Barack Obama's birthday.

Which gives me a great idea...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[images courtesy: (L) Kelly Ann Collins; (R) Wonkette]

Think about it -- we'd only need one really big-ass "American Flag" birthday cake for four -- or maybe eight!!! -- years! Think about everything we could do with the money our country would save in hosting only one birthday party instead of two!!!

You're welcome.