Monday, July 16, 2007

Alright, Still...

Okay, seriously, I'm tired of not posting, and then wondering whether I need to apologize for...not posting...

[This is the point where we would probably insert a "jump" code, but that seems to be broken on Blogger right now, so you'll just have to imagine it. It seems that we've been gone so long that lots of things have changed on this site. Please give us "more time" to work these issues out. -- Ed.]

After American Idol wrapped, and I got 2-nights-a-week of my life back, I reconnected with some people in the real world. I also recently had started a new job, and I've worked some late hours recently -- including missing the AI finale due to work commitments. Also, I overcommitted myself on some personal projects. All of that contributed to me just not having a lot of time to post here.

Oh, and one more thing.

As AI was wrapping, I decided I would post my thoughts on some of the best albums of the first-half of 2007. So I began spending all of my free time listening hard to the albums I had picked up, mentally drafting my posts as I went along. Then, as I was about ready to start posting these thoughts, I began to rethink how I wanted to do that. Anyway, I think I'm now ready to go. Check back here at least daily over the next couple of weeks, as I should have lots of interesting new stuff.

Thanks for your support.

ciaobaby

No comments: