Friday, January 19, 2007

Leftovers: blah, blah, blah...

* "Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends":

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hmmm...As LiLo has just checked in to rehab, she has not yet issued a statement regarding whether Pete's "fall out boy" [warning: NSFW] is "adequite"...

* Pete Wentz Trent Reznor doesn't care about emo people:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"“Emo screamo!” he ranted in an oddly Dr. Seussian style. “If I happen to accidentally turn the radio on…I literally can’t tell the difference between one of 20 bands,” said a clearly exasperated icon. “Either I’m getting old, which is a fact, or I’m turning into my dad! I wonder about the person that’s in a band, the young kid who just got signed or is trying to get signed - why is he doing it? Is he trying to change the world and do something different and express himself…or is it because they want to fuck Paris Hilton and be photographed outside trendy restaurants?”"

[RollingStone, via Stereogum]

Bonus points: Who is Trent Reznor???

* MTV cutting back on airing 30-second-clips of "music videos"; "Viewers would rather see Brooke Hogan shopping at Payless to a Danity Kane soundtrack":

The New York Daily News is reporting that MTV is floating the idea of canceling Total Request Live TRL. Something about the ratings. And the attention-spans of the MySpace generation.

Wait, what was I writing???

* Former C-Listers set to become current D-Listers:

I couldn't possibly "improve" on this:

"In "Untitled Boy Band Project," premiering late Spring 2007, four boy band legends: Chris Kirkpatrick (N*SYNC); Jeff Timmons (98 Degrees); Rich Cronin (LFO) and Bryan Abrams (Color Me Badd) will live together for one month, create new music, a dynamic stage show and perform as a new pop group."

* Fall Out Boy lyrics are hard to discern, easy to mock:

Following up on my well-received [meaning: only-commented-upon] post about this, I present this:



ciaobaby

No comments: