Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Caption This! Get Rich Or Die Tryin' [23 May 2007]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[image courtesy European Photopress Agency via NewYorkTimes.com via Wonkette]

Those eagle-eyed sexy-librarian-cat-lovers over at Wonkette spied this "photo" at NYT.com accompanying a story that was obviously submitted by some communist libtard who hates our freedoms and wants to force Rihanna to wear a burqa in her next Spanish-language video. I mean, c'mon people -- the photographer is European, so this is obviously a photoshop intended to deceive the American people and hip-hop fans about the widespread progress being made in Iraq!!!

Those defeat-o-crats at Wonkette had this to say about this obviously phony photo:

Representatives of the extremist “Guerrilla Unit” [link added -- Ed.] threatened to continue the attacks until American occupiers left Iraq and strict Islamic law was imposed on the country. They would, said one, “Get Fiqh or Die Trying.”


Because Alex and Ken obviously hate our troops and want the terrorists to win, I want to open this photo up to a DHMBIB "Caption This!" contest. As always, leave your comments in the...er, comments. Here are a few ideas to get you started:

* 50 Cent must fight Ja Rule and The Game over there, or else The Game will follow 50 Cent home and fight him here. Ja Rule, however, will stay over there, because he's a *****.

* We're only humans girl we make mistakes, to make it up I do whatever it take / I love you like a fat kid loves cake / You know my style I say anything to make you smile.

* I don't know what you heard about me / But a ***** can't get a dollar out of me / No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see / That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P.

* Girl, I'd take you to the Candy Shop, but...well...ya know...

No comments: