Wednesday, April 4, 2007

This Week In Tonight In American Idol [4 April 2007]

8:59 PM: Top 9 Results Show tonite! Let's get down on our knees and pray that Sanjaya is going home tonite!!!

UPDATED: Ed. Note: due to technical problems, I couldn't post live during the show. I took notes but some of my "time stamps" are off. Sorry about that.

Also, due to the problems I was experiencing, I completely got the "groups" wrong, so I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on, which I told my sister at the time. I was able to review things better on Thursday, and it makes a lot more sense now.


9:06 PM: The Ford commercial...

9:08 PM: Haley, Phil, Blake, Chris, Sanjaya: don't-know...

9:10 PM: Blake, Chris, Haley, Phil, Gina: don't-know

9:10 PM: Melinda, Jordin, KiKi...ALL Safe!

9:11 PM-ish: Blake, Chris, Sanjaya: ALL SAFE! Haley, Phil & Gina are bottom 3!

9:16 PM-ish: Tony Bennett is "sick" and can't perform tonite. Michael Buble will perform in his place in spite of the fact that Michael Buble has been bad luck for every contestant who has sung his songs this season. Maybe everyone is going home tonite!!!

9:17 PM-ish: Michale Buble jokes with Ryan that he must have been "wasting my vote for Antonella Barba" this season. This is a little awkward for Ryan and AI, who had hoped they had washed their hands of Antonella Barba by now.

9:24 P.M: Haley, Gina, and Phil are the bottom 3.

9:25 PM: Phil Stacey: SAFE!

9:26 PM: Bottom 2 are Haley Scarnato and Gina Glocksen.

9:26 PM: Gina Glocksen: GOING HOME!!! Haley: SAFE!

9:28 PM: Gina sings "Smile" one last time and we go...

It's not a surprise to me that Gina went home tonite. I had Gina -- as well as Haley and Phil -- in my bottom 4, both last nite and overall. Also, I thought her outfit and look didn't jibe with the theme on Tuesday.

*****

Join us next Tuesday for Final 8 week...

ciaobaby

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again
audio typists