Saturday, April 7, 2007

Celebrities! They're Just Like Us!: Danica Patrick [7 April 2007]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saw the above photo in a web ad today and spat my yoo-hoo all over my monitor. It's a virtual dead ringer for my dear friend Penelope:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[I don't really look this good, but the halo effect of having my picture taken with someone who's much better looking than I am makes me look much better -- Ed.]

Alas, the hottie in the web ad is not my dear friend Penelope -- it's actually Indy Racing League driver Danica Patrick, who is the new spokeshottie for internet registrar GoDaddy:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can't believe I never noticed the resemblence until now. But hey, any excuse to dig up pix of Penelope is fine with me!!!

ciaobaby

1 comment:

Kimberly M., a.k.a. KimberlyKnits said...

You look hot with your Bacardi Bat necklaces. ;)

Seriously, dude, nice pic.

I've started my lipstick blogging. Check out my latest posts. I'm enjoying it, even though it's really girly. #sigh#