Thursday, January 11, 2007

Okay, I Think You Have Just Jumped The Shark

You. You're starting to piss me off, being everywhere and everything all the time and shit.

I thought it was pretty cool when You were named Time's "Person Of The Year" -- that's, like, even better than winning a Golden Globe!!!. Then, You were named FOXSports.com's "Fan Of The Year" -- and I didn't even know you were a sports fan!!! Okay, so then You were named Spin's "Artist Of The Year", and I felt a little light-headed just being around You and all the attention You were getting. But when I found out Ad Age had named You the Agency Of The Year, I started feeling queasy and a little bit angry -- I knew You would soon be a full-of-yourself twatwaffle.

And now You've really gone and done it.

I heard from a friend today -- not from You, of course, because You've become a stuck-up douchebag who's "too busy" to hollaback to your peeps from the block, of course -- that Paper has put You in charge of their First Annual Beautiful Person Contest. And not only that -- I heard that You've actually got a decent shot at winning:

"Hey, you. Yes, you!...Do you have what it takes to be a PAPERMAG Beautiful Person?"

Fuck You!!!

No comments: